All of your personal information collected will be used to help make your visit to our website as productive and enjoyable as possible.
Ensuring the confidentiality of the personal data of users of our website is important to ICHIBAN PERFUMES & COSMETICS. All personal information relating to members, subscribers, customers or visitors using ICHIBAN PERFUMES & COSMETICS will be handled in accordance with the applicable Japanese Personal Data Protection Laws. Personal information collected may include your name, email, telephone and/or mobile number, address, date of birth and/or others.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
- Third-party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce compelling content. These cookies may track things like how much time you spend on the site or which pages you visit, which helps us understand how we can improve the site for you.
- We periodically test new features and make subtle changes to the way the site looks. When we're still testing new features, these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience while on the site, while we understand which optimizations our users most appreciate.
- As we sell products, it's important that we understand statistics about how many visitors to our site actually buy, and therefore this is the type of data these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to analyze our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
The user undertakes to make proper use of the contents and information that Essências Japan offers on the website and with an enunciative but non-limiting character:
- A) Not to engage in activities that are illegal or contrary to good faith or public order;
- B) Not to spread propaganda or content of a racist, xenophobic nature, or about casinos, legal bookmakers (ex.: Betway), games of chance, any type of illegal pornography, in defense of terrorism or against human rights;
- C) Not to cause damage to the physical (hardware) and logical (software) systems of Essências Japan, its suppliers or third parties, to introduce or spread computer viruses or any other hardware or software systems that are capable of causing the aforementioned damages.
Hopefully that's clear and, as mentioned earlier, if there's something you're not sure about, it's generally safer to leave cookies enabled, using our website assumes acceptance of this Privacy Agreement.
This policy is effective from October 2021.